EJ Yomon, Inc/ Avior Hotel (“Avior“, “we“, “us“, “our“) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality, and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when signing on our registration form, use our website www.aviorhotel.com or and other online products and services (“Site“), when you contact guest services, or when you otherwise interact with us. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Personal Data Collected
We collect personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us. This includes:
- your full name and contact information, passport, and travel order information.
- guest stay information, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, service preferences, telephone numbers dialed and email, faxes, telephone, and other messages received;
- your credit card, mobile or internet payment, and other payment details;
- any information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences);
- your reviews, feedback, and opinions about our hotel, programs, and services;
- information collected through the use of closed-circuit television systems and other security systems; and
- any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
Use of Personal Data Collected
We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below:
- For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
- process, confirm, provide and charge for hotel arrangements and restaurant reservations and our goods and services, and administer person check-in and check-out.
- fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (for example, travel agents, travel organizers, and your employer) and vendors (for example, credit card companies, airline operators);
- provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your inquiries and requests for information and services; and
- administer, and disclose the winner of, contests, promotions and lucky draw competitions conducted by us or on our behalf.
- For our legitimate commercial interest, in order to:
- provide privileges, benefits and services to you, process applications for and administer loyalty programs, verify and validate your ability to access and use certain products, services, and information (such as Giftaway), including as regards points and rewards redemption.
- conduct customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys to improve our hotels and services.
- Use of information based on your consent:
- Facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same)
- To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject:
- meet legal and regulatory requirements and administer general record keeping.
The information you provide will only be shared with our concerned partner in relation to the abovementioned purpose/use.
Retention and Disposal
We will retain and dispose of your personal information in compliance with RA 9470, also known as the National Archives of the Philippines Act of 2007.
Rights of Data Subjects
Under RA 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the right to be informed, to object, to access, to rectification, to erasure or blocking, to damages, to data portability and to file a complaint. If you wish to exercise any of the rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email firstname.lastname@example.org
EJ Yomon, Inc/Avior Hotel may change its Privacy Notice from time to time by posting the updated version of the Privacy Notice online and providing its personnel with a copy thereof. You are encouraged to visit the link frequently to stay informed about how Avior Hotel uses or processes your personal data.