Last updated: September 21, 2018
We may modify these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting here. You can see when the last update was by looking at the “Last Updated” date at the top of this page. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
Your Representations and Warranties
By using the Site you represent and warrant:
- that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by these Terms;
- any information you submit via the Site is truthful and accurate; and
- your use of the Site does not, and will not, violate any applicable laws or regulations.
We may refuse, restrict or suspend your access to the Site at any time, without notice, in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Site or any feature or portion thereof at any time, without notice, in our sole discretion. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for modification, suspension or termination of your access to the Site or any modification, suspension or termination of the Site itself or any feature or portion thereof.
Intellectual Property Rights
All of content on the Site including, but not limited to, the designs, text, software, scripts, graphics, layout, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, information, trademarks, service marks, logos, data, and the selection and arrangement thereof appearing on the Site (collectively, the “Site Content”), are owned by or licensed to Sojern and are subject to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress, patent, and other intellectual property rights and protections under the laws of the United States of America, foreign laws and international conventions. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you under these Terms and to the Site and Site Content.
Permitted Use and Limited License
You are hereby granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to create a text hyperlink to the Site for noncommercial purposes, provided such link does not portray Sojern or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not use a Sojern logo or other proprietary graphics of Sojern to link to the Site without the express written permission of Sojern. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Sojern trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including, without limitation, the Site Content, without Sojern’s express written consent.
Except as noted above, you have not conveyed any right or license to any Sojern intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties.
The following activities are prohibited when using the Site:
- Copying, reproducing, distributing, broadcasting, publishing, collecting into a database, displaying, performing, modifying, creating derivative works of, selling, licensing, transmitting, or in any way exploiting any part of the Site or Site Content;
- Using any material displayed on the Site on any other website or networked computer environment;
- Disrupting, overwhelming, attacking, modifying or interfering with the Site or any associated software, hardware and/or servers;
- Disrupting or interfering with the use of the Site by others;
- Altering or tampering with any information or materials on the Site;
- Attempting to gain access to our servers by any means (other than by HTTP requests using a web browser), including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by representing yourself as an administrator while using the Site or otherwise;
- Circumventing, disabling, or otherwise interfering with any security-related features of the Site;
- Decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing any software used on the Site into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software;
- Use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods to gain access to or otherwise exploit Site Content; and
- Use of our cookies, tags or other tracking technologies utilized by the Site.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive, and Sojern reserves the right to evaluate activities on the Site and to take any action it deems necessary in its sole discretion with respect to suspending or terminating access to the Site, as well as pursuing remedies at law or in equity for improper use of the Site.
Links to Other Websites